Services Offered

Services Offered

Tactical Investor Subscription Services

The Market update  Service 

Our focus is to be on the right side of the market.  This complex objective is achieved by following these Four simple steps

  1. Mass Psychology: The masses are always on the wrong side of the market.  Mass Psychology provides clear insights into the Mass Mindset; understand the emotion driving the masses, and you can identify the direction the markets are going to trend in.
  2. Price action: The Trend Indicator combines price action with psychological factors to determine Market direction
  3. Technical Analysis: We employ a custom set of tools that are updated whenever we spot changes in the market. The markets are not static, they are dynamic and forever changing, especially after the Feds killed almost all signs of free market forces after infusing billions into the financial system.
  4. Market Sentiment; we utilise highly specialized custom tools to determine Mass Sentiment

Tactical Investor be on the right side of the market

  • These four tools have kept us on the right side of the market since 2000.   From the Dot.com bubble to the most insane bull market of all time that started in 2009.
  • The market update is sent out twice a month; each update is 35-40 page in length.  During Turbulent times as many interim updates as deemed necessary are sent in between the updates. We go to great lengths to spot new upcoming trends.  In every issue, the trend, the direction and the structure of the market are examined.
  • The Market update focuses on any market that has the potential to deliver solid gains.  Stocks, Gold, Silver, Palladium, dollar, bonds, key international markets such as China, Russia, Europe, etc
  • The market update includes a guide that explains in simple terms the proprietary technical Indicators we employ.
  • 2-5 news plays are issued in each update.  Plays will be issued from the following categories.

Limited Time Bonuses

ETF Trend Trader Service, valued at $25 a month.

This a new service we just launched and so far is by invite only but we are going to offer this service for free and it will only be available for a limited time only.   100’s of ETFs will be examined and only the most promising ones will make the cut.  With our proprietary  Trend Indicator, we will get into ETF’s that are on the verge of experiencing a trend change.  Our intention is simple; ride the trend to the end.

 

 Trading Manual valued at over $49.99 for free

In fact, this manual will probably be worth  Ten times more, as it will teach how to utilize a simple system that will determine the optimal times to get in our out of any stock/Market. When used with our trend indicator the results  were absolutely stunning

The manual will provide step by step instructions in an easy to understand format.  Even a child would find it easy to implement the system contained in this manual.  Now for the best part;  you won’t have to pay for data or charting services.  Everything you need to put this system to use is free.  And, all future updates to this manual will be provided for free.

 

Security Centre

Connection Secured

We provide you with the means to reclaim and maintain your privacy.  Imagine being able to surf the net without being tracked. Do not be fooled by many services that claim to provide this service. Most of the services purposely leak out aspects of your IP address. This is known as IP leak, and most of these services charge quite a high fee.

The service we will recommend is completely anonymous with no IP leak whatsoever.    For full details on what is provided in the security centre, please click here. In our opinion, this is priceless as you are provided you with means to totally reclaim your privacy and keep it that way.   Best of all 95% of the suggestions will cost you, nothing and the remaining 5% carry a very moderate cost.  Signup for the Market Update Service

 

 

ETF Trend Trader

This service will be launched within the next 4-6 weeks.  This service is ideal for a trader who only wants to know what direction the market is going to trade or for ETF players.  Our Trend indicator provides traders with the ability to know the trend in advance of the event.   Therefore Independent traders will be able to use this information to purchase their own stocks or use the information to go long or short the indices via options and or futures.

Individuals who invest in ETF’s will be provided with specific instructions on which ETF’s they should get into.

We will be offering an early bird special so make sure you subscribe to our Free Newsletter