Economic recovery is nothing but a joke; 1 in five children on food stamps
If the economy had improved over the past seven years as the bureau of labour statistics like to proudly broadcast to the world, there would be fewer households on food stamps. Instead we found that one in five children in the U.S. receives food stamps according to the latest US census bureau report
The whole World expected the outlook to be negative during 2007, 2008 and even 2009 as the U.S was emerging from one of the worst financial disasters of the decade “the subprime mortgage crisis.” What one would not expect is that after the government pumped so much money into the economy for the outlook to have actually worsened.
If one is to believe the latest BLS numbers, one would think that all is well as unemployment is now down to the 5 percent ranges. How can the reality be so different from all the information the government is putting out? Why are there more children, more mothers and more fathers on food stamps? There can be only one plausible answer; the economy recovery is all an illusion. Only the rich have benefited; the middle class has been destroyed and the poor have become even poorer.
The Gameplan equates to taking control over your financial well-being
You have to invest in the stock market. However, you need to wait for strong pullbacks before committing money to the market. And you should only invest in stable companies that have a proven track record and that continue to innovate. You can join our Free Tactical Investor Newsletter and we will provide you with the information you need to be on the right side of the markets.
- Crude oil Market Crash: Technical Outlook for 2016 (Jan 21)
- Belt & Road Initiative: Taking China’s culture beyond borders (Jan 15)
- EU stands to benefit by Granting China free market status (Jan 13)
- Made in China Chip technology challenging Current market leaders (Jan 13)
- China cuts rates to boost green energy demand (Jan 13)
- China showcases its culture to the World (Jan 13)
- Go west young man; China developing west to encourage migration (Jan 13)
- Oil Tankers trading higher: NAT & FRO TOP Tanker stocks (Jan 10)