Editor: Vladimir Bajic | Tactical Investor[color-box color=”blue”]
We thought that you might find the following excerpt to be interesting. If you want to read this article in its entirety please click the corresponding link.
” A key sign of financial health is savings; if one does not have a decent amount of money tucked away for a rainy day it is a sign that all is not well. Americans have a very hard time sticking to a budget; compared to their Asian counterparts, Americans are undisciplined when it comes to saving money. This is reflected in the startling revelation that over 62% of Americans do not even have $1000 in savings.
Foreigners are shocked when they find out that Americans have so little money saved for a rainy day. In terms of savings, America is worse than many developing nations and in fact, the middle class in many third world countries have more money saved than the average middle-class family in the US. ” 1st World Corporate America & Third World Regular America[/color-box]
Other articles of interest:
- Negative rates will fuel the biggest Bull Market rally in History (25 May)
- Media Manipulates Financial Markets via Good & bad News (21 May)
- Negative rates in Denmark means banks Pay you money for taking a mortgage (20 May)
- Good Money management-Better Solution than Gold standard (14 May)
- Most Hated Bull Market ever not Ready to Crumble (May 10)
- $1 trillion worth of shorts set to drive Dow higher (May 5)
- College Graduates drowning in debt refuse to give up luxuries (May 1)
- China launches civilized tourist program (April 29)
- Alibaba poised for Strong growth & continued success (April 28)
- Innovations Key Growth driver for China’s new economy States Brookings (April 26)
- China-Pakistan Economic Corridor moving forward (April 24)