A man on the phone inside the Shanghai Stock Exchange building at the Pudong financial district in Shanghai, November 17, 2014. After yet another drop in the Shanghai stock market and Hang Seng index on August 6, Daniel Chang heard his cell phone ping.
The Sotheby’s real-estate agent was on a business trip in Shanghai, and he was mid-bite during a dinner when he saw his phone light up from a message on his app, WeChat. It was a Chinese client concerned over a $6 million property she was about to buy near Central Park. She was visiting New York at the time. Full Story
This is old news, we stated this long ago. The reason is simple, compared to many Asian cities, real estate is actually pretty cheap in the U.S. The strong dollar will pull in even more as they will falsely assume that they will be winning on two fronts, appreciating real estate and a dollar that continues to trend higher. Higher real estate prices we agree with, that is why for a long time we advocated getting into real estate, but the dollar is not going to remain strong forever. In fact, when these chaps start to pour in hand over fist, it will be a signal that a top in the dollar is close at hand.
Germany opens its gates: Berlin says all Syrian asylum-seekers are welcome to remain, as Britain is urged to make a ‘similar statement’
Berlin took the lead in efforts to resolve the European refugee crisis on Monday by declaring all Syrian asylum-seekers welcome to remain in Germany – no matter which EU country they had first entered. Germany, which expects to take a staggering 800,000 migrants this year, became the first EU country to suspend a 1990 protocol which forces refugees to seek asylum in the first European country in which they set foot.
The German Federal Office for Migration and Refugees ratified an order suspending the so-called Dublin Protocol. “Germany will become the member state responsible for processing their claims,” a government statement said.All current expulsion orders for Syrian asylum-seekers will be revoked, the government said. New Syrian arrivals will no longer be forced to fill in questionnaires to determine which country they had first arrived in. In the first six months of 2015, Germany registered 44,417 applications from Syrian asylum-seekers.The decision piles further pressure on other EU countries – including Britain – which have used the 1990 protocol as the legal basis for refusing to take any share of the refugees from the Middle East and Africa now pouring into Europe to escape war, oppression or famine. Full Story
The hidden agenda here is to create strife between different groups of individuals. Europeans have already clenched their fists, so regardless of whether this is the right thing to do or not no longer matters. You have many groups of individuals who are very different from the local population. Their culture and religion are completely different. Our religious provocation index has already confirmed that a clash of civilisations is underway, with Europe leading the battle. The question one has to ask is why the top players are allowing this to happen. Remember what we have said in the past. You need to create chaos and tension so that the masses fail to notice what is going on right in front of them. Europe is in trouble financially and starting a religious or cultural war is the way politicians will be able to cut benefits, cut levels of freedom and pass other draconian laws all in the name of protecting their own citizens. The clashes are going to get more and more violent. We truly feel for these Syrian refugees as in general Syrians are more open-minded and easy going and are not radicals when it comes to Islam. Our personal opinion matters not, for the trend has clearly changed and you cannot fight the trend.
Other related stories of Interest:
- Record corporate Debt and China catches America Off Guard (August 21)
- IRS thieves, Wall Street Gangsters and Cyber gas thieves (August 20)
- Religious wars, Anti-Muslim Europe and Anti-immigrant Swedes (August 20)
- Turkey, Russian tensions, good for defence industry( June 05)
- South China sea showdown; Racism in Europe ( June 05)
- US warns China; Unemployed people in Europe( June 05)
- Insane Erdogan, Saudis embarrassed US (May 25)
- Micro-apartments; China, Russia seeking their own Internet (May 25)
- The Fall and decline of the American Empire (April 23)
- Predictions for wild weather, end of multiculturalism & religious wars (April 20)
- U.S. backed Coup in Ukraine, China wins, Russia resists and Insane McCain (April 07)
- Assertive Russia, Failed F-35 and Snubs at the EU (March 30, 2015)
- Misinformation wars intensify (Feb 28 2015)
- Data Manipulation and fake wars (Feb 18, 2015)
- Fake ISIS Beheadings? True or false (Feb 12, 2015)
- Monsanto under attack (Jan 31, 2015)
- NATO provoking Russia (Jan 31, 2015)
- Real news Jan 13, 2015
- Real News Dec 2014
- Freedom and Independence Dec 22, 2014
- Alternative View Points Dec 21, 2014
- The Observer or the Participator
- The Cholesterol Hoax Dec 2, 2014
- U.S. Treasury Ponzi game Nov 30, 2014
- IRS and Neocon Media Nov 12, 2014