Anyone with a grain of common sense can see that Ted Cruz is our modern day version of Pinocchio. Pinocchio, at least, told innocent lies, that sadly is not the case with Ted Cruz. He is a serial liar and is willing to do anything to win the nomination. This one development should be enough to ban him from running. Unfortunately, the U.S government is run by Crime Inc and as such they welcome deviants such as Cruz. Hence, the only option left is for you the average Joe to resist and stop this dude from moving any further.
Must Read: double dealing Cruz
Politifact has checked a total of 47 statements made by Double Dealing Cruz, a number we feel is set to soar to the moon, and found out one could be rated as being True. The topic revolved around “toilet seats” a fitting topic for a candidate whose home should a toilet instead of a place in Congrees.
More lies on Fox news
Kelly: [You were] trying to sell it, saying, “I want the bill to pass.”
Cruz: But—no, no. What I said is, “I want immigration reform to pass.”
Kelly: You also said the bill.
Cruz: I didn’t say I want the bill to pass. I promise you.
Seth Myers catches Cruz lying
“The bigger problem for Cruz: This scandal is just the latest in a series of incidents that have given his campaign a reputation for having low ethical standards,” Meyers explained. “As you may remember, Cruz first got that reputation after his campaign spread false information about Ben Carson in Iowa to steal some of Carson’s voters.
Ted Cruz lying on Immigration again
Ted Cruz Flip Flopping, otherwise known as Lying
Other articles of interest
- End of US Superpower Status propels Russia to hoard Gold (March 11)
- Muslim Migrants unleashed make Sweden Rape Capital of West (March 9)
- Mass Psychology and Stock Market losses (March 8)
- Experts know nothing & why team players always lose (March 7)
- Top Gold stocks to Invest in 2016 (March 5)
- Central Bankers World Wide embrace race to the Bottom(Mar 3)
- Fed’s out to destroy Middle Class with negative rates (Feb 27)
- Can India surpass China: Crowd psychology & India’s brain drain says no (Feb 24)
- Market Crash: Best time to buy stocks (Feb 23)